Baltimore, MD (October 14, 2016) – Harris-Kupfer Architects, Inc. (HKA) Achieves WBENC Certification! The Women’s Business Enterprise National Council (WBENC), founded in 1997, is the largest third-party certifier of businesses owned, controlled, and operated by women in the United States. WBENC, a national 501(c)(3) non-profit, partners with 14 Regional Partner Organizations to provide its world class standard of certification to women-owned businesses throughout the country. Outside of the United States, certification is provided by our alliance partner. HKA will now pursue national and regional architectural design projects through the Federal government and large corporations who participate with the WBENC. Special thanks to our Marketing Manager – Marigan O’Malley who worked diligently to make this happen!
New Design Projects
- JHU Bloomberg Hall Dr. Serra Laboratory
- JHU Garland Hall Executive IT Offices
- JH Bayview Medical Center Ortho Clinic
- JH School of Medicine Molecular Biology Department Offices
- Smoothie King – BWI Airport Franchise
- CCBC Essex Campus Chiller Replacement -with RMF Engineers
HKA Designer Bria Lewis has graduated from Morgan State University with an undergraduate degree in Architecture and is now a full-time HKA employee.
Release courtesy Harris-Kupfer Architects, Inc. (HKA)