CRAIG GAULDEN DAVIS (CGD) Architecture is an architecture, planning and interior design firm with offices in Greenville, South Carolina and Baltimore, Maryland. We serve clients in diverse markets including education, civic, performing arts, ministry, recreation, and workplace. Our dedication to creative excellence is characterized by over 120 design awards in 65 years of practice; published design research that measures the impact of our work; and a portfolio of hallmark projects. We seek a Project Architect, or graduate on a licensure track, for our Baltimore office who brings new ideas to a young, diverse, and talented team of collaborators making a positive difference through design.
Project Architect’s Role
· Manage entire project team, both internally and consultants.
· Create design sketches, compile data, apply building codes and prepare drawings and renderings
· Strong knowledge of common construction systems, sustainable design and technical resources.
· Meet deadlines and budgets
· Attend, engage and lead consultant and client meetings
3-7 years of experience
M Arch degree preferred
Software proficiency in Revit, Sketch Up, Adobe, Microsoft Office, Lumion
Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communications skills
At CGD, we are committed to work life balance. We offer a hybrid remote/in person work environment; we provide quality professional development and registration exam compensation; and support a diverse array of community engagement.
We think it is important that our firm reflects our community. Diversity, equity, and inclusion are important in our office and important in our work.